Sony has announced the α7S II mirrorless camera which promises exceptional low light performance. The camera has a Standard ISO range of 100 – 102400 which is expandable to ISO 50-409600.
IMAGE SOURCE: Sony
True to its tagline “Out of darkness cometh light“, the camera performs damn good in near stark darkness which is evident in this video on YOUTUBE . This model is the successor to the previously released Sony A S7. The present camera improves upon the previous one while maintaining the novelties.
- Exceptional light senstivity
- BIONZ X™ processing engine
- 35 mm full frame (35.6 x 23.8 mm), Exmor® CMOS sensor
- 5-axis optical image stabilization minimizes blur
- 120fps 1080p recording at 100Mbps
For full specificitions sheet, click me.
Expected Price: €3,400 (Europe).
The camera is yet to be launched so those interested can head to this link and do some pixel peeping before they get one to try their hands on.